At Schauer Group, we are unwaveringly committed to recruiting and nurturing the best talent in order to deliver the best service to our clients.
We seek competitive, goal-driven achievers who are confident, collaborative and innovative problem-solvers for careers at Schauer Group.
We continually empower our team with ongoing training and advancement opportunities, competitive benefits and a vibrant culture that sustains our shared vision for success.
If you are interested in learning more about our current openings, or wish to submit your resume and cover letter for future openings, please contact us.
A Schauer Group Client Advisor is responsible for developing, growing and servicing a diverse network of clients. Advisor designs risk management and insurance programs that fit the risk profile and business needs of each client.
- Develop, foster and acquire new clients through advanced sales techniques
- Build and manage relationships with insurance company partners
- Gather information, conduct interviews and analyze data to determine client’s risk profile
- Design and market customized risk management programs for each client
- Offer strategic recommendations for client’s risk management needs
- Support and facilitate all servicing needs of clients, including contract reviews, policy audits, risk control meetings, annual renewal, etc.
- Provide claims support and advocacy
A Schauer Group Client Executive helps to maintain client relationships and effectively utilize agency resources to craft solutions to client challenges.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with clients
- Conduct client and prospect analysis
- Negotiate and direct the annual insurance renewal process
- Create insurance coverage summaries
- Guide and direct the Client Advisor on forms and coverages
- Establish internal workflows and communication processes
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
A Schauer Group Client Service Representative helps to retain our client base by coordinating, managing and delivering excellent customer service to our clients.
- Respond promptly to daily inquiries from clients and insurance companies
- Order, bind, invoice and process new and renewal insurance policies
- Coordinate insurance underwriting requirements and provide necessary documentation
- Issue proofs of insurance
- Assist in conducting coverage and contract analysis
- Help to prepare client proposals, materials and correspondence
A Schauer Group Client Tech primarily assists in supporting client needs by working closely with Client Service Representatives to help process insurance policies, maintain client files and issue proofs of insurance.
- Review and process new business and renewal policies
- Prepare client documents for delivery
- Maintain electronic client files
- Issues proofs of insurance
- Generate online insurance quotes