Schauer Group’s client-facing business development roles are client advisor and client executive. These positions primarily work with either our business insurance or employee benefits clients.
Our client advisors are responsible for growing and developing business for Schauer Group. They build relationships and design customized risk management plans for clients.
- Using advanced sales techniques to acquire new clients
- Making strategic risk management recommendations for clients, using information from client interviews and analysis of company data
- Facilitating all client service needs, providing claims support and advocacy
- Building and maintaining relationships with insurance company partners
Our client executives help retain clients by fostering relationships and crafting solutions to client challenges.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and insurance carriers
- Directing and negotiating the annual insurance renewal process
- Conducting client and prospect analysis
- Creating insurance coverage summaries
- Providing recommendations to advisors about insurance coverages and forms