Schauer Group’s client service roles are client manager and client technician. These positions serve either our business insurance, employee benefits or personal insurance clients.
Our client managers play a key role in client retention by coordinating, managing and delivering excellent service to clients.
- Responding promptly to inquiries from clients and insurance companies
- Ordering, binding, invoicing and processing new and renewal insurance policies
- Issuing proofs of insurance
- Assisting in coverage and contract analysis
- Helping prepare client proposals, materials and correspondence
Our client technicians support client needs by working closely with client managers to help process insurance policies, maintain client files and issue proofs of insurance.
- Reviewing and processing policies
- Assisting with claims issues and questions
- Preparing client documents
- Maintaining and updating insurance carrier forms and client files