Schauer Group offers an internship program for college students who are interested in business careers in operations, marketing and communications, human resources, sales, or client management.
Our interns complete meaningful projects and gain real-life work experience, and we also offer professional development coaching. Following successful internships, many of our interns have joined our team full-time following graduation.
More about our internship program:
- We run our program year-round, with a fall semester session, a spring semester session and a summer session.
- All internships are paid, and we can be flexible with hours to accommodate class schedules.
- Interns work in-person from our offices, with time primarily spent in Canton or Cleveland.
- While we will accept applications from students in any year of college, we prefer to work with students who will have completed their sophomore year of college by the time their internship starts.
- All majors are encouraged to apply.
- We don’t expect our interns to have any prior experience or knowledge in the risk management industry.
We hire these roles:
- Operations intern: These interns help keep our business running! Work includes projects in marketing and communications, human resources, and administrative support.
- Sales intern: These interns work directly with members of our sales team to learn Schauer Group’s approach to business development. Work includes attending client meetings and researching and preparing information and materials for clients.
- Business insurance interns: These interns help us provide best-in-class service to our commercial insurance clients. Work includes assisting with client servicing projects, preparing policy documents, and providing information to insurance companies.
- Employee benefits interns: These interns help us provide best-in-class service to our employee benefits clients. Work includes building new hire packets, helping employees with online insurance enrollment, and assisting with enrollment changes.
Internship Interest Form
If you’d like to apply for an internship or learn more about internship opportunities with Schauer Group, please complete our Internship Interest Form.
Applications for our summer internship program are due March 1.