VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE NONPROFIT DAILY THROUGH JUNE 16
WINNER RECEIVES 100 SERVICE HOURS AND $5,000 PRIZE
Schauer Group, the region’s innovative risk management, business insurance and human capital services firm, has announced that six Cleveland-area nonprofits are finalists in the company’s Century of Service program.
The Century of Service program is designed to provide nonprofits who are physically located in or offer services in the Cleveland metro area the opportunity to compete for an awards package that includes a donation of 100 service hours from Schauer Group associates and a one-time cash donation of $5,000.
You can vote now through Sunday, June 16 using the form below. Voting is open to the community at large, including any employees, board members or clients of the competing organizations. Each individual may cast one single vote each day during the voting window.
Thank you for your interest. Century of Service voting is now closed. Please check back June 19 for the announcement of our winner.
Please note: your name, email and IP address will be used solely to suppress duplicate votes. We will not use your email address for other communications from Schauer Group.
The Century of Service finalists are:
- Achievement Centers for Children: Service hours would be used on a variety of projects to extend the organization’s mission. The financial donation would be used to help provide “camperships” for children and adults with significant disabilities.
- Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity: Service hours would be used for a Habitat construction project. The financial donation would be used to help provide a safe, affordable home for a future Habitat homebuyer.
- The Haven Home: Service hours would be used to hang curtains, decorate rooms and do outside landscaping. The financial donation would be used to create an outdoor seating area for the families.
- Junior Achievement of Greater Cleveland: Service hours would be used to teach in local classrooms. The financial donation would be used to purchase the guidebooks and curriculum used to train volunteers and give students hands-on activities.
- Shoes and Clothes for Kids: Service hours and funding would be used to sort, pack and distribute school supplies and school uniforms to children and support operations.
- West Park Family YMCA: Service hours and the financial donation would be used to help enhance the facility.
Finalists were selected by a panel of Schauer Group associates based upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to: quality of application, demonstration of need and alignment with Schauer Group company core values.
The finalist organization who receives the most votes when voting concludes on Sunday, June 16, will receive the Century of Service donation from Schauer Group. The winner of the Century of Service Award—receiving 100 service hours and a $5,000 donation—will be announced on Wednesday, June 19.